Yikes! I hope I didn't scare anyone with that first picture! Imagine WD waking up to that every morning. Poor WD. But enough about him. Let's talk about me. Or more specifically, my various hairstyles. Settle in folks, we're heading back to 1993 for this one. 1. 15 years ago. I had just seen Halle Berry in The Last Boy Scout and loved her hair. She only had a small part in the movie but I knew she was going places. I like to think I discovered her and was shocked that I she didn't mention me during her Oscar speech in 2002. Super short hair grows way to fast. The upkeep was a pain.
2. 11 years ago. Still a short cut. My mom had always kept mine and my sister's hair short growing up because we didn't like our hair fussed with. I still don't.
3. 9 years ago. I think this is the longest my hair has ever been. And when it's long, this is the only way I can wear it. I hate having my hair fall in my face.
4. 6 years ago. I actually liked this short bob but I tend to be an 'ear-tucker' and this style doesn't look so good when the sides are tucked behind my ears.
5. 1 year ago. I branched out with this one. It was totally cut to style and I had to wear it straight. Natural curls did not look good with this style.
6. Today. Love it! A simple, medium length cut with layers. Very versatile. I can wear it curly or straight and still pull it back in a ponytail.
This concludes A Tale of Six Haircuts, aka the most boring blog post ever. If you've made it this far, congratulations, I'm sorry, and thank you.